My Stampin' Up! Home Page

My Stampin' Up! Home Page
Click on this image to go to My Stamping' Up! Home page, You can JOIN UP, SHOP and check my CALENDAR from here.

Thursday, 28 March 2013

Summer Silhouettes

Tempting Turquoise, for a possible Wedding Invitation. Love this colour
I just love this set.  I particularly love the leaf image and have used it a lot. Here are a few
samples.


Heat embossed in white, then sponged with crumb cake.
 I apologise for the poor photography

Embossed with pool party then sponged with crumb cake.

Heat embossed with white and also with Pool Party embossing Powders.
Stamped in Pool Party, plain Versamark and Vintage Verse stamped
in Midnight Muse, - which is also the Print Poetry DSP for background and
Butterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it, Liz