My Stampin' Up! Home Page

My Stampin' Up! Home Page
Click on this image to go to My Stamping' Up! Home page, You can JOIN UP, SHOP and check my CALENDAR from here.

Monday, 3 June 2013

Bravo Burgundy French Foliage and the AquaPainter Cards

Using up some retiring products and I remember how much I do like Bravo Burgundy. I stamped it onto Very vanilla in the leaf and french script images  from French foliage and used the Aqua Painter to soften the colours. It was surprising just how pink and rich the watercoloured images were. The leaf image then required a bit more depth so has some silver highlights added with a gel pen. Extra leaves were stamped and cut out with Always Artichoke, extra sponging in Crumb Cake added a bit more depth. some Linen Thread, buttons and simple sentiments were used to finish it all off. Thanks for looking, L

silver highlights on the leaf



iz

1 comment:

  1. Handmade design of wedding card is really looking so superb. I want to take the design of Wedding Cads with specific features so suggest me the collection in your next blog. If you really need the collections over Christian Wedding Invitations for various religions then have touch in it.

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it, Liz