My Stampin' Up! Home Page

My Stampin' Up! Home Page
Click on this image to go to My Stamping' Up! Home page, You can JOIN UP, SHOP and check my CALENDAR from here.

Tuesday, 16 July 2013

Best of flowers

Just a simple card with no sentiment, using the best of Flowers Set stamped with Pistachio Pudding and punched out with the 1" square punch, layered on the postage stamp Pistachio layers. Each of the images has a tiny bit of highlighting using the Pool Party marker The DSP is Modern Medley and I have scored a frame on the base white card using the Simply Scored Scoring Tool and added highlights with strips of Pistachio Cardstock stamped with Pistachio ink and the Hydrangea stamp for a background effect and a decorative strip of Pool Party cut with the Finishing Touches Edgelits.  A quick card to create, and quite a soothing colour combination, Thanks for looking, Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it, Liz