My Stampin' Up! Home Page

My Stampin' Up! Home Page
Click on this image to go to My Stamping' Up! Home page, You can JOIN UP, SHOP and check my CALENDAR from here.

Thursday, 28 November 2013

Golden Wedding Anniversary Card

My wonderful parents celebrate their 50th Wedding Anniversary this month so I have made them a special card using inspirations from a box card I saw on Pinterest here at  Rica's haven shadow box tutorial. I wanted something deep enough to hold the bouquet of flowers. I used Vellum cardstock as the card front which gave it a nice depth too.  The woodgrain in the  Natural Composition Specialty DSP gave the box a little more weight and stability, and made it look more like a frame I think. The Memorable Moments stamp set was perfect too. Thanks for looking, Liz

vies from the top showing depth and inner box walls

Love this sentiment from One in a Million. Card closed and sealed, ready for postage!
Butterfly punched from vellum, then embossed,  -love it
used some special gold marbled paper for background, and paper flowers for the bouquet.



No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it, Liz