My Stampin' Up! Home Page

My Stampin' Up! Home Page
Click on this image to go to My Stamping' Up! Home page, You can JOIN UP, SHOP and check my CALENDAR from here.

Tuesday, 26 August 2014

Festival of Trees sneak peak

This is one of the new stampsets available in the coming Christmas Catalogue - should be available after August 28, and I will be using it in my Card Class this weekend. The coordinating punch is fabulous.
I am also really impressed with the new Desoigner Series Paper from the catalogue - this is a much heavier weight than the regular paper and is beautiful for making boxes. It has a lovely texture like the Kraft cardstock too which is nice to stamp on.
I think Christmas cards need to be simple so these fit that requirement.
Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler, glitter paper and linen thread- Easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it, Liz