My Stampin' Up! Home Page

My Stampin' Up! Home Page
Click on this image to go to My Stamping' Up! Home page, You can JOIN UP, SHOP and check my CALENDAR from here.

Sunday, 19 April 2015

Mother's Day Card Class water colouring

Yesterday was the watercolour "Smooshing" technique at my Mother's Day class and the results were so lovely i just wanted to share some of the finished cards. The pink and soft sky was a happy accident- I love it.

I just love how everyone's was different. The real trick to the lovely watercolour look is using the  shimmer white paper.
Thanks for looking, Liz



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. Such beautiful backgrounds, Liz. The colours on your second card are stunning. I love the contrast between the shiny sequins and the matte paper. Just beautiful. Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it, Liz