My Stampin' Up! Home Page

My Stampin' Up! Home Page
Click on this image to go to My Stamping' Up! Home page, You can JOIN UP, SHOP and check my CALENDAR from here.

Sunday, 10 January 2016

GDP#017 a colour combination with Flowering Fields

I'm so glad GDP is back online, the challenges are great and the inspiration team are all amazing. and a Colour Challenge is always a great way to start the year.
The beautiful set Flowering Fields is one of the fabulous sets available during Sale-A Bration.
It's available free with every $90 product order. I love it because the wildflowers  have an Australian look to them with a Waratah and Wattle images. This colour challenge however doesn't use a rich red or a yellow so I was happy to play along with the pink tones. I was also able to use another Sale-A Bration set for the sentiment, Perfect Pairings.


The flowering fields set is also great for collage stamping which I did on a strip of whisper white to create a highlight strip. This is a great option when you don't have and DSP in your colour tones. or you want some pattern which relates to your focal image. I will have more cards to show this technique in a future post, and in a class coming up soon.

Thanks for looking, Liz




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely Elizabeth - Love the way you have used the colours. Thank you for playing along with the Global Design Project this week.

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it, Liz