My Stampin' Up! Home Page

My Stampin' Up! Home Page
Click on this image to go to My Stamping' Up! Home page, You can JOIN UP, SHOP and check my CALENDAR from here.

Tuesday, 26 April 2016

More #onstage2016 samples- Vellum mini treat bags - Sneak Peak of 2 new stampsets

Well I have lots more samples to show you, and these are 3 Vellum Mini treat bags I made using 2 new stamp sets... so here is a little Sneak Peak.

The first two photos show my display board, and I will bring you more details on all the samples in the next little while.



Today's samples are 3 vellum Mini treat bags which I made using the fabulous thinlits. The vellum has been embossed and the cards which slip in have a stamped image which are all hidden by the front decoration when they are assembled. I find that vellum is quite fragile so when using the bisghot for embossing I use only the least amount of pressure - Tab 2 is not quite as forceful as Tab 1 for this. I have used the Designer Series Paper in the coordinating colours,and I think you can see the beautiful new ribbon which matches. The Peekaboo Peach sample uses one of the images from a new set called "Love and Affection"



The second two samples use images from one of the new Hostess sets called "Fabulous Flora" which has quite a few line sketch images of various plants - great for colouring.




Thanks for looking, any questions please message me. I hope you get some time to be creative today!

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it, Liz