My Stampin' Up! Home Page

My Stampin' Up! Home Page
Click on this image to go to My Stamping' Up! Home page, You can JOIN UP, SHOP and check my CALENDAR from here.

Tuesday, 7 August 2012

Delightful Decorations Christmas Card Class


Christmas should be fun, simple and Fabulous!
So this year to ease the stress I am going to hold Christmas Card Classes each month and make 10 cards so that by the end of November I will have a beautiful stack of cards and gift tags and decorations!!
If you would like to join me please drop me a line I would love to have your company.
the first class will be Sunday August 26 at my home in Rockhampton.
These will be the first 2 cards we make. Stampin' Up! tools make it so easy.

Stamps; Delightful Decorations, french Foliage, Punches Three, Always
Tools:  Delightful Decorations Punch, Simply Scored, Square Scallop Punch
Ink: Crumb Cake, Real Red, Garden Green, Pool Party
Paper: Confetti White- so sad this is retiring, Crumb Cake

  Lillybet

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it, Liz