My Stampin' Up! Home Page

My Stampin' Up! Home Page
Click on this image to go to My Stamping' Up! Home page, You can JOIN UP, SHOP and check my CALENDAR from here.

Monday, 6 August 2012

Blue Collage


Blue Collage
I do have a thing for squares and geometry. This little collection uses many Stampin' Up! products but also a few from my collections over the years. the floral paper is from Liberty of London from a recent trip, buttons and hat pin from my stash.
Stamp sets :
Pocket silhouettes - sadly retiring
Friend
Sip by Sip
Elementary Elegance - for the hello
scallop square punch
Bird Punch (for the branches)
oval punch (for the vase)
butterflies embosslits

thanks for looking, Lillybet

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it, Liz