My Stampin' Up! Home Page

My Stampin' Up! Home Page
Click on this image to go to My Stamping' Up! Home page, You can JOIN UP, SHOP and check my CALENDAR from here.

Friday, 22 February 2013

Print Poetry Designer Series Paper

Raspberry Ripple sponged onto individual flowers from the beautiful Flower Trim
 (page 5 of the Summer catalogue).
Tagtastic Sentiment, and large scallop embosslits (love it!)

Butterfly punched twice for added definition,
Tiny tags and jewellery tag punch - of course - attached with Vintage Trinket
Scallop Rectangle Clearlits  (page 191 of Catalogue- what a bargain item)
and Delicate Design Embossing folderTrimmed with Large Scallop Edgelit
How did I make cards before the big shot???
This Paper is just so lovely and easy to use. I love all of them, but I am particularly taken with the Raspberry Ripple pages. The in colour ribbon is easy to use, and I love that you can sponge any colour onto the soft flower trim to highlight any card. The Summer mini offers so many possibilities.  Hope you can find some inspiration also. Contact me for any supplies .
cheers, Liz

2 comments:

thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it, Liz