My Stampin' Up! Home Page

My Stampin' Up! Home Page
Click on this image to go to My Stamping' Up! Home page, You can JOIN UP, SHOP and check my CALENDAR from here.

Saturday, 2 February 2013

Perfectly Preserved

Love, Love,Love this set, so versatile. 
T.hese are a few different looks with the same set and using the matching Framelits.
the thank you set uses Pumplin Pie and Pacific Point,
The birthday jar of cherries uses Midnight Muse and Cherry Cobbler.
The Birthday of Good Wishes uses Pacific Point and the Matching DSP, and wishes form the Best of Everything Set,
Sweet Treat uses Certainly Celery and Cherry Cobbler.


 


Real Red and Gumball Green


Island Indigo, Birthday Wishes

Sweet Treats




No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it, Liz