My Stampin' Up! Home Page

My Stampin' Up! Home Page
Click on this image to go to My Stamping' Up! Home page, You can JOIN UP, SHOP and check my CALENDAR from here.

Wednesday, 15 May 2013

Ex Libris without embossing

This time I stamped Ex Libris with Pool Party ink directly onto Very Vanilla. I stamped the image again in Not Quite Navy and cut out the label and the Mini Butterfly Punch . I used the blender pen to add a bit more colour and definition around the edges of both the labels and to colour the butterfly. The sentiment is another old favourite and is also stamped in Not Quite Navy. It is all layered up on dimensiionals and is on the Naturals Ivory Card base. I have also used a silver gel pen to add a few highlights to some of the swirls and details on the pattern but they don't show up in the photo. Thanks for looking, Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it, Liz