My Stampin' Up! Home Page

My Stampin' Up! Home Page
Click on this image to go to My Stamping' Up! Home page, You can JOIN UP, SHOP and check my CALENDAR from here.

Tuesday, 21 May 2013

Million Dollar Moments with Silver and Raspberry Ripple

I thought this little lady could use some silver highlights so I added a strip of the Silver Glimmer Paper and some silver pen to the stamped image which is from Million Dollar Moments. The raspberry Ripple is a gorgeous colour and the DSP strip is from the orchard harvest set, the die cut is from the Pennant Die set. To get some dimension on the little flowers I simply ran the scoring stylus in little circles in the centre of the flower while pressing down on a soft layer - I use a mouse pad - they form into little cups which look better than the flat version.  I also used the Paper Piercing Pack to add some dimension to the Apothecary Accents Framelit. 

 thanks for looking Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it, Liz