My Stampin' Up! Home Page

My Stampin' Up! Home Page
Click on this image to go to My Stamping' Up! Home page, You can JOIN UP, SHOP and check my CALENDAR from here.

Wednesday, 18 September 2013

Lattice Window Card

The fabulous Dawn Olschefski is a great teacher and has loads of video tutorials. I recently watched this one and was inspired to make it straight away. It was really easy,you can watch the video here.http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=SMobZqD4ar0

this is my take on it, also using Pool Party and Island Indigo. I have used the Petite Pairs greetings, the swirl from Everything Eleanor and that great numbers set, embossed with Pewter


The inside and the envelope I made to match, since US sizes don't fit our Regular envelopes.



No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it, Liz