My Stampin' Up! Home Page

My Stampin' Up! Home Page
Click on this image to go to My Stamping' Up! Home page, You can JOIN UP, SHOP and check my CALENDAR from here.

Wednesday, 25 September 2013

Patchwork Framed Art #2

Another in the collection I finished recently. Similar technique and same paper stack as the last one.
Love that hexagon punch- have a few ideas for a regular square patchwork  next.
The main difference with this one is that it sits in a flat frame, unlike #1 which has lots of depth with added buttons and bows etc. So to sit flat it needed a different foal point - hence the gratitude saying. The other main feature with this one is that I "aged" the white mat by sponging with Crumb Cake and some random stamping with the script and postcode images from the French Foliage set.
Again I apologise for the poor photography but  I think you can get the idea.


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it, Liz