My Stampin' Up! Home Page

My Stampin' Up! Home Page
Click on this image to go to My Stamping' Up! Home page, You can JOIN UP, SHOP and check my CALENDAR from here.

Thursday, 9 January 2014

Card in a Box 2 - Flower Shop

The instructions are the same as for the previous post "Card in a Box"

The second of my attempts - also for a special birthday. Similar colours but used the Flower 
Shop stamp set and matching Pansy Punch and the Little Leaves Sizzlit. I do love sparkle but wasn't so successful with the superfine glitter- it's amazing how far that can spread! thanks for looking, Liz
Still fits into a C6 Envelope.
Butterfly is stamped in Marina Mist and is adhered to a strip of acetate so it wobbles a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it, Liz