My Stampin' Up! Home Page

My Stampin' Up! Home Page
Click on this image to go to My Stamping' Up! Home page, You can JOIN UP, SHOP and check my CALENDAR from here.

Sunday, 30 March 2014

Easter Packaging

These were the gifts I made for each of the ladies attending the Easter card class today.
Lovely little packages for a single Easter Egg.  These are not entirely my idea, I have seen quite a few similar designs on Pinterest and the web, not sure where all the originals came from, but I thank those talented ladies for their inspiration.
These are a hybrid of several. They start as a single 2" strip cut across the width of an A4 Sheet, scored at 9 and 12 cm then punched each end with the scallop tag punch. The oval frame is embossed and then the matching large oval punch is used to create the windows. ( I tried front window only but the egg sits better with 2 ) There is a little box made to match, sitting inside with a small circle punched out for the egg to sit in - you can see that in the side on shot.  I used the cute little bunny from the 'Baby 'We've Grown' set stamped in Soft Suede and coloured with the watercolour crayons. I used the 2 ovals punched out to add a colour frame for the bunny tag. Cardstock is Tempting Turquoise and Pumpkin Pie.
This gorgeous ribbon really adds a little something special but it is not Stampin' Up!, I found this at the wonderful "Needlework Cottage" in Rockhampton.  Di and Sloane have a fabulous range of all things beautiful, I may just have to go back for the green and hot pink!! ( you can check them out on Facebook)
thanks for looking, Liz




No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it, Liz