My Stampin' Up! Home Page

My Stampin' Up! Home Page
Click on this image to go to My Stamping' Up! Home page, You can JOIN UP, SHOP and check my CALENDAR from here.

Monday, 9 June 2014

Last of the hexagons for a while!

After attempting to put some multicoloured hexagon cards together I went back to the basics!
Modern Medley black and vanilla with one other colour still seems to be my favourite. However I didn't have much DSP in the Lucky Limeade tones so I improvised by stamping the Thoughts and Prayers Tree onto cardstock and Clear Embossing it, this gave just enough "lift" to the  hexagon for a feature tile.  for the Island Indigo feature tiles I did some stamping using one of the flowers from the Best of Flowers set. 
We made these at my last card class and I had fun finishing off the leftovers. On a few of them I ran the completed piece through the hexagon embossing folder for a bit more texture.

Thanks for looking, Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it, Liz