My Stampin' Up! Home Page

My Stampin' Up! Home Page
Click on this image to go to My Stamping' Up! Home page, You can JOIN UP, SHOP and check my CALENDAR from here.

Monday, 1 September 2014

CASE-ing the Catty #7 with a Clean and Simple card for SUO#104

I love the concept of CASE-ing the Catalogue and have been keenly following the blog regularly but haven't been able to participate for a while. Have missed the deadlines too often!!!! but it has been a great exercise to examine the weekly challenge and see what I would make if I had time?.... It has also made me more aware of how few card samples are actually in this catalogue. There are loads of packaging ideas/ entertaining ideas but not that many card layouts to copy. Since the challenge from the blog is to be inspired by an image, an embellishment, a colour scheme or any other layout ideas it makes you look at the pictures differently.
I also like to participate in the Stampin Up Only Challenge and this time it's a Clean and Simple card - definitely a challenge for me to not add too much!
I have taken inspiration from the cushions on page 101. I love the camera image and the colour scheme so I have used Hello Honey and Island Indigo to create this Clean and Simple Card using the Snapshot and Amazing Birthday sets. My brother really will get a surprise if I actually post this card to him this year!!!


7 comments:

  1. A great CASE of the cushion! Love your bright, CAS card. Thanks for joining in at CASE-ing the Catty and SUO. The Card Giving section is next for CTC so you'll see lots of examples in the next chapter of the catty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your 'thinking outside the box' for this cushion --> card CASE. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors and your card created from the CASE of the cushion! Perfect CAS card- I am sure that your brother will love it! Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that stamp! thanks for joining us at CASEing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo groovy card dear lady!! I LOVE the colours and that camera with the starburst is super perfect!! Thanks for joining in with us at CASE-ing the CAtty!!
    Smiles Sharnee :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card...love the two-tone camera and the CAS look! Thanks for playing along with the SUO CAS Challenge this time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card! Love the use of the camera as your focal image and great colors! Thanks for joining the SU challenge!

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it, Liz