My Stampin' Up! Home Page

My Stampin' Up! Home Page
Click on this image to go to My Stamping' Up! Home page, You can JOIN UP, SHOP and check my CALENDAR from here.

Thursday, 2 October 2014

Using some favourite Art Deco DSP, for FMS#156

Sometimes a favourite piece of paper can inspire a whole range of cards. 
I have held onto this lovely piece for a while. I love the Art deco elements in it and the soft colours. Making these cards was also good because I have used up a quite a few bits and bobs that have been on my craft desk for a while- buttons, threads, you know...

The very talented Narelle Farrugia has designed the layout at Freshly Made Sketches this week. 
 I have turned mine into a square card , it uses Lost Lagoon ribbon and ink, and a Night of Navy background. The others pieces are all elements I have been collecting over the years,

and then there a few others using the same squares of base DSP but not following the sketch.

thanks for looking, Liz




3 comments:

  1. I love that Art Deco design! So cool! Beautiful cards! Thanks for sharing them at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card Liz! Such beautiful background paper and elements on your card! Love those sweet flowers! I love burlap!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it, Liz