My Stampin' Up! Home Page

My Stampin' Up! Home Page
Click on this image to go to My Stamping' Up! Home page, You can JOIN UP, SHOP and check my CALENDAR from here.

Wednesday, 27 May 2015

Crazy for Challenges Cucmber Crush box birthday card C4C287



The Crazy for Challenges topic this week is Something Green for May- the month of the Emerald birthstone. The new In colours for Stamping Up have two gorgeous but very different greens so here is a cute birthday card using Cucumber Crush. - a bold and vibrant Green.



The card design is from Dawn Olschefski's  Box Stand Card and is easier to make than it looks though it does take a little time cutting out all those strips. 

But it is a great way to showcase some of the great DSP available in the new Cherry on Top paper pack.

Stampsets include - Sprinkles of Life, Gorgeous Grunge,Amazing Birthday
Ink- Cucumber Crush, Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight

Thank for looking, Liz


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it, Liz