My Stampin' Up! Home Page

My Stampin' Up! Home Page
Click on this image to go to My Stamping' Up! Home page, You can JOIN UP, SHOP and check my CALENDAR from here.

Thursday, 16 July 2015

Awesomely Artistic In-colour series.

In preparing for my catalogue launch this weekend I have tried to make a series of cards to show off as many new of my new products as I could . So here are a few of my new toys

  • Awesomely Artistic stamp set (Love this)
  • New in colours 2015-2017
  •      Macaron Mint
  •      Tip Top Taupe
  •      Delightful Dijon
  •      Watermelon Wonder
  •      Cucumber Crush
  • Gold thin Ribbon 
  • WhitePerfect Accents
  • Metallic Thread - this is super fine and oh so pretty
  • WhiteThick Cardstock - this is one of the best new products which Stampin' Up! have brought out and something which has been missing for a long time
  • White Stitched Satin Ribbon
  • Dotted Lace Trim (in Mint Macaron)
  • In Colour Blossom Accents








Thanks For Looking, Liz





Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it, Liz