My Stampin' Up! Home Page

My Stampin' Up! Home Page
Click on this image to go to My Stamping' Up! Home page, You can JOIN UP, SHOP and check my CALENDAR from here.

Thursday, 23 July 2015

Sprinkles of Life Happy New Home pop up card.

Sprinkles of Life is such a cute set and I'm a sucker for a tree stamp so this was a no brainer for me, especially with the matching punch.
This is another in a series of flip pop-up cards I have been making lately, and this one is for a very special friend of the family who has just moved out of college into her first share home, so a housewarming gift seemed essential. You can find the directions for the card and another sample here.




It's such an easy and effective card design, you should try one ! I have also used the super cute retired Sale-A-Brataion set You Brighten my Day.

I also used the beaut new Rotary Stamp to personalise the greeting, I love the versatility of this, and the Hello You thinlets for the Happy greeting.

Thanks for looking, I will have more half circle pop up fold cards to show tomorrow.

Liz



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it, Liz