My Stampin' Up! Home Page

My Stampin' Up! Home Page
Click on this image to go to My Stamping' Up! Home page, You can JOIN UP, SHOP and check my CALENDAR from here.

Saturday, 26 September 2015

Thankful for Friends and opportunities, JAI#281

Well it's World Card Making Day Saturday October 3 and I'll be away but I have made a card in advance to celebrate friendship and gratitude. I have used some of my all time favourite RETIRED sets and a bight colour combination of
Night of Navy, 
Melon Mambo, 
Cucumber Crush
Which are 3 of my favourite colours so I am going to enter it into Just Add Ink #281






I still love the detail the tiny tags add!


The stamps are:
French Script - my first ever Stamping' Up! purchase and still a fave...
Perfectly Preserved
Tiny Tags and
Pursuit of Happiness

IF you would like to make a card to celebrate World Cardmaking Day I'd love to see it, You can send me a photo and I'll load it here
Thanks for looking, and I hope your day has some time for creativity in any form,

Liz
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for entering your lovely, cheery, card in our challenge at Just Add Ink this week, Liz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely colour combo Liz and so many pretty details to look at! I love the way you've added water to the jar and your fussy cut greeting is a lovely touch too. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ever so pretty Liz. Lovely balance of your fave colours. thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This really is a gorgeous trio of colours and I can tell its your favourite, as you've put so much work into your design. Those flowers are so pretty and I like the tag and twine detail on the jar. So very glad you joined us this week at Just Add Ink!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and a great colour combo too. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it, Liz