My Stampin' Up! Home Page

My Stampin' Up! Home Page
Click on this image to go to My Stamping' Up! Home page, You can JOIN UP, SHOP and check my CALENDAR from here.

Wednesday, 2 September 2015

Whole lot of Lovely Pop Up Diorama Thankyou

Well I'm too late for the link up for Freshly Made Sketches but here is my card anyway!
Card making just seems to have taken a back seat lately...

This is a really cute and simple fold with a surprise pop up in the middle, quick and easy to make. It folds flat to fit in a regular envelope for posting. I again have Julie Davison to thank for the inspiration and directions. You can find her sample here

One difference I did utilise was embossing just the front of the card, and I used the fabulous Softly Falling embossing folder which is new in the occasions Catalogue which has just been launched this week. I love this folder. I have used So Saffron, Calypso Coral and Old Olive, and the hostess set A 
Whole Lot of Lovely .



Thanks for looking, 

Liz



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it, Liz