My Stampin' Up! Home Page

My Stampin' Up! Home Page
Click on this image to go to My Stamping' Up! Home page, You can JOIN UP, SHOP and check my CALENDAR from here.

Sunday, 25 October 2015

Markets and Gift Packs

This weekend saw me at two markets - the Luna Markets on the riverbank in Rockhampton and the annual Rotray Club Biloela Art and Craft Fair. It was a busy weekend but I had lots of fun. Thankyou to all the new people who stopped by and checked out my stall.

At Biloela
"Don't post online- put some real paper in the post" "Snail mail is so nice to receive"

Since it is leading up to Christmas I had lots of gift packs -for 3x3 cards, notecards and larger cards as well as plenty of art journals.




Paper pouches for a set of 4 3x3 notecards and envelopes 
cut at 6 x 10,
score at (portrait) 1 1/4 and 4 3/4 , Score at (landscape) 4 1/2 and 5 1/2
contrast binding strips 1 1/2" (or whatever scarps you have) score in half



Paper pouches for Notecard size
cut at 7 1/2 x 12,
score at (portrait) 1 3/4 and 5 3/4 , Score at (landscape) 5 1/2 and 6 1/2
Kraft flap cut 6 x 4, score at (landscape) 3 and 3 3/4 or 3 1/2 depending on how bulky the cards are.
secure with velcro dot.

On Rachel's photo tutorial she scores it at 1 7/8" and then folds this in, and then brings the other side in to meet the fold in the middle, and landscape she scores at 5/5/8" from each end.

I have made this design before  which you may remember from the CASEing the Catty Gift wrap and packaging entry #CTC40 

There is a link to a video tutorial on that page (click on the picture above) or there is a much older instruction at Stampyourartout 

thanks for looking,

Liz






No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it, Liz