My Stampin' Up! Home Page

My Stampin' Up! Home Page
Click on this image to go to My Stamping' Up! Home page, You can JOIN UP, SHOP and check my CALENDAR from here.

Monday, 12 October 2015

Sunshine and Sprinkles thankyou set for JAI#283

A quick little set of thankyou notecards using the gorgeous Sunshine and Sprinkles paper which is on the Clearance rack at the moment. Its's great value and if you would like a set for yourself please get in touch - or you can order it yourself online using the Shop Now button on the right of this page.

I used the fabulous easy sketch from JAI#283 and these came together in no time.
There's 2 of each and they are packaged up in a vellum envelope wrapped in more gorgeous Paper. I used the Crumb Cake Notecards and Envelopes which are also great value and work out to about 50c for the card and envelope.  I embossed each of the card fronts for a little extra detail.



Thanks for looking Liz


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

3 comments:

  1. What a great set of notecards Liz! The DSP adds lots of wonderful detail and colour and I love how you packaged them up in vellum. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute, cheery, little cards Liz - a lovely gift. Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous set of note cards, Liz. Love the colourful dsp - so bright and fun. Gorgeous packaging idea too. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at Just Add Ink this week. x

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it, Liz