My Stampin' Up! Home Page

My Stampin' Up! Home Page
Click on this image to go to My Stamping' Up! Home page, You can JOIN UP, SHOP and check my CALENDAR from here.

Wednesday, 4 May 2016

It might be Big & Golden but in the end 50 is only a number! JAI#301

So I have had the pleasure of making a milestone birthday card for one of my beautiful sisters and the Large Numbers Framelits Dies were so handy. The gold foil looked fabulous and I was really happy with the gorgeous marble paper (retired, SAB-Perfectly Artistic DSP)to put behind it. I have used lots of different elements to create this including the World Traveler Textured Embossing Folder, the deco labels framelits, the fabulous Party Popup Thinlits Dies for the inside.
She makes the most gorgeous pop up cards so the inside had to be a little bit special too. Hers are much more elaborate moving creations but I think she'll like this coming from me! There is a touch of Artistically Awesome on the base layer too, some Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper for the heart and some gold cord. As well there are lots of other non Stampin' Up! bits and pieces.


I'm also entering this card for the Just Add Ink challenge#301-just add numbers. The large numbers are perfect!
Thanks for looking,

 Liz


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it, Liz