My Stampin' Up! Home Page

My Stampin' Up! Home Page
Click on this image to go to My Stamping' Up! Home page, You can JOIN UP, SHOP and check my CALENDAR from here.

Thursday, 23 June 2016

Pretty pink standup corner box cards for the Handmade Expo Markets.

So I do really love a card that sits up or has a fancy you fold, and this design is super simple and ever so effective. I have seen it before but it surfaced again recently on the GDP challenge which I follow avidly ( though I seldom get a chance to enter despite my best intentions).

This is a simple card which folds flat for postage, and I will have a whole stash of them at the Rockhampton Handmade Expo Markets markets next week . I will also be running a class to make this later in the year.



Take piece of A4 cardstock and trim it to    25cm x 15cm
Cut panels 4 at                                              5cm x 14.5cm
cut 3 pattern panels and one plain panel at   4.5cm x 14cm
cut two circles of scrap cardstock                1.25inches
front decorative panel whatever size you like
  • With the cardstock sitting Landscape in your scorer, score at 5.5cm, 11cm, 16.cm and 23cm.
  • fold along crease lines and adhere 3cm flap behind one panel to make your box.
  • score and fold the circles in half. - actually it's easiest to score a long strip in half and then punch out the circe - see photo below
  • on the front glue one half of each circle either side of your centre fold, the other free half of the circle is your anchor point for the front panel.
So I guess it's easier to see, so here are a few photos from construction. 








decorate - then write and post to your friend!!!!!

More samples to follow. Keep an eye out!

Thanks for looking,

Liz







.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it, Liz