My Stampin' Up! Home Page

My Stampin' Up! Home Page
Click on this image to go to My Stamping' Up! Home page, You can JOIN UP, SHOP and check my CALENDAR from here.

Monday, 28 November 2016

Camera in a Box

I made this card earlier in the year for a good friend. I just discovered I neglected to post it, and I don't seem to have any directions and measurements recorded anywhere here!!

I love the Card in a Box format and this post includes directions and measurements - with thanks to others as I have borrowed pictures from on the web!!



There is a lot of cutting and prepping but the effort is worth it.

This is a cool video with the basics here

You can decorate each of the panels which are highlighted with one or 2 layers.



layers:
cut 2 each:
2"     ' x 5 7/8"
1 7/8" x 5 3/4"

cut 3 each:
2"       x 2 5/8"
1 7/8" x  2 1/2"
2"       x 3"
1 7/8" x 2 7/8"

Happy stamping, Liz



No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it, Liz