Skip to main content

Colour INKspiration - a NEW colour challenge blog. Getting excited for the start!

I have been very keen to tell you about this but had to wait until I had some time to create something new for you to see! So today I have for you A Sneak Peak with new products, AND an invitation for you to join with some other creative people around the world!

 

I have some exciting news to share; I’m on the Colour INKspiration Crew! It consists of a team of talented Aussie and NZ Stampin' Up! ® Demonstrators that create projects based on Pinterest inspired colour swatches. 
There’s also a Facebook group for Stampin' Up! ® enthusiasts who would like to share their paper craft projects using the colour combinations.
Here’s the deal - Every second and fourth Wednesday of the month at 7 pm (AEDT), a new colour swatch will be uploaded to the Facebook Colour INKspiration Group and the Colour INKspiration Crew will get the ball rolling by providing inspiration for each challenge with a blog hop. Our first one starts on Wednesday, 11th January.
Members of the group have the option to join the Colour INKspiration 'Challenge' by uploading photos of their projects and can link back to their personal blog if they wish to.
Make sure you click on the link below and ask to join Colour INKspiration, add the group to your favourites and share it with your crafty friends so they can join in with the challenges too. 
Hope to see you there!

This is what the banner for the Facebook page will look like when it goes live!

So the real beauty of this site is that you don't need to have your own blog to participate! All you need to do is create a card using the colours for that week and take a photo of your creation, then upload it to the Facebook page just as you would any other photo! It's going to be so inspiring. 
So make sure you ask to be part of the group so you can join in!
Message me if you have any questions.

So to get in the mood Bronwyn took a poll of favourite shades of blue, green and yellow and came up with this gorgeous colour combo.  I've had a little play with some new stamps and framelits and I have a card to share with you today.




You might notice new DSP in the background too!
The silver embellishment in the second photo seems to have picked up the colour of my shirt in the photo! It really is just silver!

So now I've given you a sneak peak I'm off back to the craft desk!
I'll have more to show you soon,
Cheers, Liz


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GDP #277 a gorgeous colour combination with Pretty Perennials

The Pretty Perennials Stampset is gorgeous to use on its own but the floral dies really do add a little something special. My card this week matches the colour challenge at the Global Design Project. I have stamped directly onto the Oh so Ombre DSP which is a free Sale A Bration item with a qualifying purchase for the rest of this month. I love the tone on tone stamping for added depth. I have gone over the Happy with Wink of Stella but it's not easy to photograph. The teeny heart is a teeny leftover of some retired Blushing Bride Glimmer paper and I have also incorporated other retired embellishments like the library clip and crystal button - I do love to use them up. Pink and florals - a perfect match. Here's what I used. Product List Pretty Perennials Photopolymer Stamp Set [ 154435 ] $31.00 Pretty Perennials Bundle [ 156234 ] $78.25 Oh So Ombre 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper [ 155225 ] $0.00 Roco...

New In colour 2025-2027 cards and the FABULOUS Extraordinary Flora Washi Tape.

Don't you love it when a single product creates enough elements to decorate a bunch of cards at one time? The Extraordinary Flora Washi tape is one of those products. I created these for my upcoming Catalogue Launch. I put the Washi onto Basic Beige to cut these flowers and love how it coordinates with the Basic Beige card base. To create these cards I trimmed 2.5cm from the front edge and adhered a 3.5cm strip of DSP to the inside of the card to give an added layer. These were easy to put together. Darling Duckling Secret Sea Strawberry Slush Timid Tiger Cloud Clover June 3 - 30 Stampin Up has an amazing offer where you can get 50% off any second product from a suite. So for example if you were to purchase the Extraordinary Flora Die you would be able to buy the tape at 50% off. Please reach out if you want more information on this great deal. You can see all the available suites in my online store. I am loving all the new colours.  I hope you have a creative week and remember,...

CTC#48 Who doesn't love new DSP

Welcome back to CASEing the Catty for this round. You may have come from Rachel's beautiful project  or you maybe starting here. There are lots of great posts to visit. This week we are using new Designer Series paper from the Holiday Catalogue - and who doesn't love a pack of new paper? The problem of course is which one to choose.... followed by the problem of actually having to CUT into a pristine pack. ....I know you all know what I mean. I have lots of photos for you today to try and show off some of the designs, but it's not easy to capture and they always look so much better in real life. I have purchased two packs - the Happy Haunting pack on page 47, which I was inspired to get purely from the background piece on the Lighthearted Leaves card on page 44. I don't celebrate Halloween, nor am I usually all that partial to Orange shades, but maybe that's changing! because I really like the designs. The pack has several papers that are specifically...