My Stampin' Up! Home Page

My Stampin' Up! Home Page
Click on this image to go to My Stamping' Up! Home page, You can JOIN UP, SHOP and check my CALENDAR from here.

Wednesday, 7 May 2014

Mother's Day Card In a Box. SUO#96 Birds, Bees & Butteflies


After flowers, butterflies would have to be the next most common attachment to my cards, so I didn't have to agonise for too long over what to do!
Have had this card in a box half done for ages so it is good to have finished it. It is actually a Mother's Day card. I used Summer Silhouettes and Nature Walk, and a tiny bit of glitter(of course). (Instructions are as per the earlier posts of card in a box (january 2014) 
Thanks for looking, Liz




4 comments:

  1. Oh, this is beautiful!! Love all of the flowers, the butterflies and bees!! I am sure that the recipient of this card in a box will be thrilled- thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a work of art. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous card in a box for our challenge at SUO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty...love the addition of the butterfly and bees with the flowers! Thanks for playing along with the SUO Challenge this time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I love all the fun blowers, bees and butterflies you have in there! PERFECT! Thanks for joining the SUO challenge!

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it, Liz