My Stampin' Up! Home Page

My Stampin' Up! Home Page
Click on this image to go to My Stamping' Up! Home page, You can JOIN UP, SHOP and check my CALENDAR from here.

Tuesday, 27 May 2014

PopUp flower Box, card class this weekend

Just a quick post, Card Class this Sunday, you will be making a gorgeous 3D popup flower box birthday card which fold flat into the envelope you will make to match. As well as 2 cards with a hexagon theme which were one of the cards demonstrated at Convention by the very talented and gentle Ngairi from WA ( don't want to misspell her name, will get back to that detail)
I did take a better photo on Instagram but I'm not sure Yet! how to put that up here...

these are some more of Ngairi's cards - apologies for the photos.


Thanks for looking, Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it, Liz