My Stampin' Up! Home Page

My Stampin' Up! Home Page
Click on this image to go to My Stamping' Up! Home page, You can JOIN UP, SHOP and check my CALENDAR from here.

Wednesday, 14 May 2014

Sweet Sunday sketch SSSC#219

In a bit of a rush today so just a quick post.

"Live in the sunshine, swim in the sea, drink the wild air"....
A beautiful quote.

Love this sketch from sweet Sunday sketches

and I have CASED the fabulous Nikki Spencer with her water drop technique . I have been wanting to try this or a while and love how it turns out. I was inspired by this card of hers

For my card I just kept sponging with multiple layers of colour..(coastal Cabana, baked brown sugar) and of course sunshine yellow in Daffodil Delight and some Early Espresso c'oredinations cardstock torn and textured for effect. The shell is of from By the Tide.

Thanks for looking, Liz

2 comments:

  1. Love your case Liz, your sand/water effect is fabulous! How much fun is this simple technique...very addictive too..:0) Thanks heaps for the shout out. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nikki, Thanks heaps.cheers,

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it, Liz