My Stampin' Up! Home Page

My Stampin' Up! Home Page
Click on this image to go to My Stamping' Up! Home page, You can JOIN UP, SHOP and check my CALENDAR from here.

Thursday, 17 July 2014

All Abloom, paper patterns to make you smile, and SSS227

Just opening up some of the "NEW" product from the catalogue. The new paper pad "All Abloom  has so many gorgeous patterns I'm loving them all. I have created a few cards but the book is full of inspiration with papers of both a traditional floral , a few funky floral designs as well as some more striking contemporary patterns. There is something for everyone here.

I took this at convention, it only shows half the story.



 The sketch at Sweet Sunday Sketch seemed a good way to show off some of the lovely patterns too.



Sentiment is from Four You, a very versatile set.
There's still so many more ideas that this set inspires.
thanks for looking, Liz


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it, Liz