My Stampin' Up! Home Page

My Stampin' Up! Home Page
Click on this image to go to My Stamping' Up! Home page, You can JOIN UP, SHOP and check my CALENDAR from here.

Friday, 18 July 2014

FMS 145 using Tap Tap Tap

THE very talented Narelle Farrugia is the host at this weeks Freshly Made Sketches.  So since I am playing with my new stamp set trying to get some sample prepared for my Catalogue Launch next week I thought I should  add this sketch into the mix. It's great.


Mine uses Lost Lagoon and some of the paper from the Moonlight series DSP. Quick and Easy - just  what we all need. 


Thanks for looking, Liz

3 comments:

  1. Lilly, your card is so much fun! I love the Tap, Tap, Tap stamp set and the DSP you chose with these colors is great! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card!! Love the typewriter!!
    Thank you for joining us at FMS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card! I love your choices of colors and papers, and the embellishments are PERFECT! Really love this! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it, Liz