My Stampin' Up! Home Page

My Stampin' Up! Home Page
Click on this image to go to My Stamping' Up! Home page, You can JOIN UP, SHOP and check my CALENDAR from here.

Friday, 18 July 2014

SUO101 bows! using Tap,Tap, Tap

I was so keen to order this stamp set on my first new Catalogue purchase and it is great.  Have done a few cards now including a CASE from the catalogue which I'll share later.


colours are Soft Sky, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive and Pear Pizazz - with Lucky Limeade in the spotty brad- still have a few little treasures I can't sell or give away from my stash, though I am working hard to use some of them!! The paper is from the new Specialy Paper which is very light and lovely to use.

the little "HI" I stamped using the large letter keys stamp and then I just punched them out with a single regular hole punch and attached with a glue dot- employed this on quite a few designs.

My other card for today is not part of a challenge but I am really happy with it too.


Thanks for looking. Liz

4 comments:

  1. Wow!! Love both of your Tap, Tap, Tap cards!! The one with the Pear Pizzazz bow is gorgeous and love how the new Designer Specialty Paper coordinates so well! Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fun card you created for SUO. Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute...love the brad in the bow...such a fun card! Thanks for playing along with the SUO Challenge this time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your typewrite card - great ribbon treatment and color combo too!

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it, Liz