My Stampin' Up! Home Page

My Stampin' Up! Home Page
Click on this image to go to My Stamping' Up! Home page, You can JOIN UP, SHOP and check my CALENDAR from here.

Monday, 26 January 2015

Lotus Blossom Sale-a Bration Set

The beginning of the year is always exciting in the Stampin' Up! World because there are SO many new stamp sets to play with. (It's a bit hard to choose when the wish list includes most of the catalogue!!!) And the added bonus of free sets for every $90 makes Christmas seem to go on for a few extra weeks!
The Lotus Blossom set is one of those in the Sale-a-Bration catalogue and it's a lot of fun to play with. The 3 step stamp is easy to use and easy to position since it is the clear photopolymer type.
I have seen several samples where people have used more than one colour but in my early experimentation I quite like using only one colour. Stamp #1 with full strength colour, #2 stamp off once, and #3stamp off twice. 

Thanks for looking, if you need a copy of the catalogue just let me know, or if you would like to host a workshop and have a play with some of the new sets I can easily arrange that for you,
Or you can shop online at any time,

Cheers, Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it, Liz