My Stampin' Up! Home Page

My Stampin' Up! Home Page
Click on this image to go to My Stamping' Up! Home page, You can JOIN UP, SHOP and check my CALENDAR from here.

Friday, 30 January 2015

Painted Petals DSP Concertina Fold SUO#115

The beautiful Painted Petals Designer Series Paper is so lovely and fresh it can easily be the star of the card so I have made a folded card to show off the beautiful patterns. I have made this card in the past and you can find the directions here.
The Stampin Up Only challenge is to make a Valentine's Day card but I took the opportunity to make 2-  and one is Valentines and one is a special birthday card.
Both sets use the Painted Petals stamp set, and the Butterfly Framelits, the Valentine card also uses the sale a bration set "You brighten my Day" while the birthday card uses Flower Shop and the Pansy Punch, Kinda Eclectic, and the sentiment is from the sale a bration set "Big Day".


Various stampin up embellishments include satin binding ribbon, in colour sequins, pearls, glimmer brad  and bakers twine.

Birthday Card is on the left with Gold Butterfly, Valentine's Card is on the right with Silver Butterfly
Valentines Love message



The Birthday Card




Thanks for Looking, Liz







4 comments:

  1. Wow, both cards are gorgeous!! Love the use of the Painted Petals DSP along with the Butterfly thinlits- thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Julie, it was hard to pick a single "love" card as i have a few at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the DSP is so beautiful and you have showcased it to perfection! Glad you could join the challenge at SUO this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...beautiful cards! I love your little clusters of flowers and ribbons and other fun embellishments! Thanks for playing along with the Valentine Challenge this time on SUO Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it, Liz