My Stampin' Up! Home Page

My Stampin' Up! Home Page
Click on this image to go to My Stamping' Up! Home page, You can JOIN UP, SHOP and check my CALENDAR from here.

Friday, 12 June 2015

Awesomely Artistic first play fun

Well my much awaited stamp set arrived and I have had only limited time to play as I have a cardmaking fundraiser on this weekend raising money for the Western Qld Drought Appeal. the theme for the CASEing the CATTY blog hop is Birthday, but I didn't quite CASE any of the Catalogue Birthday prompts but I need a card for a special friend next week. Make sure you hop on over and check out all their birthday inspiration.
I just love this set and played with watercolouring and layering using Rose Red, Wild Wasabi,Pool Party, Coastal Cabana and Crumb Cake, and used up a few bits and pieces lying on my desk.
I can see lots of potential for this lovely set. Here are the two creations.



I used Awesomely Artistic , Happy Birthday Everyone, and Build a Birthday
And the second option



and in this one I added the sentiment from another new set All Boxed Up.

So many lovely things to play with !
I wish Stampin Up! would bring back the shimmer paint! worked really well on the dragonfly.

Happy Stamping, Liz




No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it, Liz