My Stampin' Up! Home Page

My Stampin' Up! Home Page
Click on this image to go to My Stamping' Up! Home page, You can JOIN UP, SHOP and check my CALENDAR from here.

Tuesday, 23 June 2015

Quick thankyou using Pretty Paper Scraps of treasured DSP

Recently on the CASEing the Catty Birthday bloghop the very talented Rachel Palmieri CASEd the birthday card on page 5 of the catalogue. She made a collection of cards and they struck me as being a perfect way to use up strips of beautiful paper. You can check out her gorgeous samples Here.

This was a quick set of thankyou cards, and I just love this old set of paper, which I was happy to discover matches beautifully with the new Watermelon Wonder Cardstock and ink.  You can use just about any sentiment or simple image in the circle tag. I've used a few different sets here



Maybe you too can find a card in the catalogue that inspires you.

thanks for looking, Liz



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it, Liz