Skip to main content

GDP#05 I'm tired of texting!

The colour challenge for this week is a beautiful soft combination and I am rushing to get finished before the deadline!!!!



The rotary stamp makes it super easy to personalise your own message.

I loved the swing card on Julie Davison's blog and have wants to try it so today is the day!
You can find her tutorial here.
  • 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" Soft Sky cardstock
  • 3" x 3" Whisper White cardstock for front (or size of whichever square framelit you use)
  • 5" x 6" Whisper White cardstock, scored at 2" and 4"



Thanks for looking, Liz


Comments

  1. A gorgeous take on this weeks colour challenge. I love the swing card and the "I'm tired of texting" sentiment is brilliant with the typewriter stamp....and I like it too as there's nothing quite like getting a handmade card. Just lovely. Thank you so much for playing along to the Global Design Project with us this week. Louise xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Loiuse, yes it is lovely to recieve a handmade card and this is one of my favourite sentiments- mostly because it's true!!! - and I love the typewriter image!

      Delete
  2. Elizabeth, your card is so much fun. I love how you turned it into a flip card. Thanks for joining us this week at Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Connie, the GDP is a beautiful challenge, I love being part of it.

      Delete
  3. So fun! I love you made your own greeting, about texting! I need to do that also. Thanks for taking the time to play at Global Design Project and hope to see your creative ideas back again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Teneale, I do love the GDP challenge- just finding time-on time- is tricky. Thanks for all the inspiration and your kind words!

      Delete
  4. Awesome, awesome sentiment! You have tied everything together beautifully!! The image, the colours, the reason for the card. WHo doesn't want to get happy mail instead of a text?! Thanks so much for playing at Global Design Project this week ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Paula, yes it's always so nice to receive a card- think I'll go write one now as just a RAK! for a friend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it,
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Liz

Popular posts from this blog

CTC#48 Who doesn't love new DSP

Welcome back to CASEing the Catty for this round. You may have come from Rachel's beautiful project  or you maybe starting here. There are lots of great posts to visit. This week we are using new Designer Series paper from the Holiday Catalogue - and who doesn't love a pack of new paper? The problem of course is which one to choose.... followed by the problem of actually having to CUT into a pristine pack. ....I know you all know what I mean. I have lots of photos for you today to try and show off some of the designs, but it's not easy to capture and they always look so much better in real life. I have purchased two packs - the Happy Haunting pack on page 47, which I was inspired to get purely from the background piece on the Lighthearted Leaves card on page 44. I don't celebrate Halloween, nor am I usually all that partial to Orange shades, but maybe that's changing! because I really like the designs. The pack has several papers that are specifically...

GDP #277 a gorgeous colour combination with Pretty Perennials

The Pretty Perennials Stampset is gorgeous to use on its own but the floral dies really do add a little something special. My card this week matches the colour challenge at the Global Design Project. I have stamped directly onto the Oh so Ombre DSP which is a free Sale A Bration item with a qualifying purchase for the rest of this month. I love the tone on tone stamping for added depth. I have gone over the Happy with Wink of Stella but it's not easy to photograph. The teeny heart is a teeny leftover of some retired Blushing Bride Glimmer paper and I have also incorporated other retired embellishments like the library clip and crystal button - I do love to use them up. Pink and florals - a perfect match. Here's what I used. Product List Pretty Perennials Photopolymer Stamp Set [ 154435 ] $31.00 Pretty Perennials Bundle [ 156234 ] $78.25 Oh So Ombre 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper [ 155225 ] $0.00 Roco...

New In colour 2025-2027 cards and the FABULOUS Extraordinary Flora Washi Tape.

Don't you love it when a single product creates enough elements to decorate a bunch of cards at one time? The Extraordinary Flora Washi tape is one of those products. I created these for my upcoming Catalogue Launch. I put the Washi onto Basic Beige to cut these flowers and love how it coordinates with the Basic Beige card base. To create these cards I trimmed 2.5cm from the front edge and adhered a 3.5cm strip of DSP to the inside of the card to give an added layer. These were easy to put together. Darling Duckling Secret Sea Strawberry Slush Timid Tiger Cloud Clover June 3 - 30 Stampin Up has an amazing offer where you can get 50% off any second product from a suite. So for example if you were to purchase the Extraordinary Flora Die you would be able to buy the tape at 50% off. Please reach out if you want more information on this great deal. You can see all the available suites in my online store. I am loving all the new colours.  I hope you have a creative week and remember,...