My Stampin' Up! Home Page

My Stampin' Up! Home Page
Click on this image to go to My Stamping' Up! Home page, You can JOIN UP, SHOP and check my CALENDAR from here.

Sunday, 15 November 2015

A little bit of Australia, Maps and Grasstrees

I have been using a few Australian made dies recently and love the new Grasstree die which comes in a set with the old Rusty Ute.

These are some sets of cards I have  made using strips of old maps-( these are from the Mundubbera sheet 9046) and the grass tree die.
I have cut the shape from Always Artichoke card and then sponged the flower stems with Early Espresso, and stamped some foliage texture on the leaf base using leaves from French Foliage.
I love how they have turned out. The envelope and the inside of the card also have some stamping using images from Tap, Tap, Tap, Gorgeous Grunge and Because you Care. I love to layer these sorts of images to finish off my cards.




They come packaged like this.
thanks for looking, Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it, Liz