My Stampin' Up! Home Page

My Stampin' Up! Home Page
Click on this image to go to My Stamping' Up! Home page, You can JOIN UP, SHOP and check my CALENDAR from here.

Wednesday, 25 November 2015

Christmas sets with Lighthearted Leaves

The LightHearted Leaves set is so lovely to use. I am really enjoying colouring in the different images. Some with multicoloured leaves and some just plain.
This Christmas set uses Tip Top Taupe as the base, which I have decorated with a few simple horizontal lines scored with my scoring board and a strip of silver glimmer paper. The leaf image is stamped with Cucumber Crush which is such a gorgeous vibrant and fresh green. I have filled in the leaves with the blender pen and coloured the berries with a red marker. I have been wanting to try the technique for the edges and this card seemed the perfect one to use it. I simply ran the edges of the card (Saharah Sand) along the Versamrak ink pad, and then dragged the edges through a little pile of silver embossing powder. It's super easy and I love the effect.
To finish the berries I dotted some dazzling diamonds glue over the red.



Simple and easy, and a little bit stylish!
Thanks for looking, Liz



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it, Liz