My Stampin' Up! Home Page

My Stampin' Up! Home Page
Click on this image to go to My Stamping' Up! Home page, You can JOIN UP, SHOP and check my CALENDAR from here.

Friday, 6 November 2015

Little Christmas Boxes in a Fresh Christmas Colour theme for CTC#54


Well I was too late - actually too busy - to get my post ready for last week but I had made the little boxes for the markets so thought I would add them in to the mix anyway post production... There are some gorgeous projects in the CTC bloghop this week and I hope you have been able to get some inspiration. You can find the full list of design team members and links to their posts here.


I think Julia is right, they add a fresh take on classic Christmas colours.



I have done these little boxes as cards in the past for Easter, ( You can see them here )

but they are so effective I thought I would do some for Christmas - and I had quite a few which sold at the Biloela Art and Craft Fair recently.  Unfortunately I didn't get a photo of all of them before I went. They also look really effective hanging from a tree too.
The Tiny Treat Boxes are such good value at $12.25 for 25. You need to make a little bridge from Kraft card - the same way as you would if you were making a card-in-a box - and then just embellish away. You can do almost anything as long as you make sure it will still fit in the envelope when folded flat.

I have used the delightful Winter Wonderland Stamp set, Festival of Trees and its matching punch,  and a few retired dies- the perfect pennant die for the Mossy Meadow doily


Folded flat in the regular C6 envelope
I write the numbers on the flaps for instructions on how to assemble.
My Stall at the Fair with a few things hanging on the tree.



thanks so much for looking,

take care, 
Liz


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it, Liz