My Stampin' Up! Home Page

My Stampin' Up! Home Page
Click on this image to go to My Stamping' Up! Home page, You can JOIN UP, SHOP and check my CALENDAR from here.

Tuesday, 1 May 2012

Soft Subltes 6 ways using Organic Grace

Soft Subltes 6 ways

I love the Stampin' Up! Soft Subltes range and have been experimenting with a favourite stamp set Organic Grace (now retired) with 6 different looks.

So Saffron, Perfect Plum, Pink Pirouette, Baja Breeze, Bashful Blue and Marina Mist, all in combination with Certainly Celery orWild Wasabi ( a very versatile colour) have been stamped and assembled using different layouts and embellishments.
I like the different ways they came together.

All these colours are so easy to use.  You could use any stampset with a floral theme. Pocket Silhouettes also adds a good base to the foliage.

Thanks for looking, Lillybet

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it, Liz