My Stampin' Up! Home Page

My Stampin' Up! Home Page
Click on this image to go to My Stamping' Up! Home page, You can JOIN UP, SHOP and check my CALENDAR from here.

Wednesday, 9 May 2012

Always great for a Thankyou Card

The Gorgeous Heart from the Always Stamp set  (sadly retired), is very useful for thankyou cards for that special person, but any heart stamp or punch could be adapted.
Here I have embellished the heart with a few flowers and some sparkle. The combination of Wild Wasabi and Night of Navy with Bashful Blue is a refreshing combination. The sentiment is from Kindness Matters, with pocket silhouettes stamped for the base, and framed nicely with the Modern Label Punch, and a butterfly embosslit.




Always used again here with the heart and the bird for a very elegant thankyou using Baja Breeze. The seam binding ties very beautiful soft bows and is very easy to use, and looks lovely with the antique brads.
I love my modern label punch for a focal point.


 Thanks for looking, Lillybet

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it, Liz