My Stampin' Up! Home Page

My Stampin' Up! Home Page
Click on this image to go to My Stamping' Up! Home page, You can JOIN UP, SHOP and check my CALENDAR from here.

Wednesday, 9 May 2012

Starting Out with the Best of Everything

This is all new to me. I love to paper craft and love seeing so many photos from other amazing paper artists so thought I would also share. So here goes!!!
I designed this cottage garden layout and  have used it quite a few times (more photos coming) from the fabulous Best of Everything set and sentiments and embellishment from the great Kindness Matters set.
I have used Apricot Appeal (using up old stashes!) and Night of Navy. I have cut the front of the card with a ripple border to expose the interior and have stamped the half doily from Kindness Matters along the inside. I neatened up the edge using the thick end of the Stamp n'Write marker.

this is the inside - on it's side.


Thanks for looking, Lillybet

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it, Liz