My Stampin' Up! Home Page

My Stampin' Up! Home Page
Click on this image to go to My Stamping' Up! Home page, You can JOIN UP, SHOP and check my CALENDAR from here.

Tuesday, 20 August 2013

Gorgeous Grunge - Spectacularly Simple, And more Father's Day ideas

Experimenting with new stamps and some brighter colours!! lots of fun!  Hope you like these samples using the Gorgeous Grunge Set, as well as Simply Stars. Thanks sentiment is from Simply Sketched, and I have also used Teeny Tiny Sentiments, Ciao Baby for the #1, and the Chalk Talk set. The cherry cobbler glitter paper adds a nice touch of sparkle for the heart.
Colours include Elegant Eggplant, Pistachio Pudding, Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Yellow and  Real Red.






No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it, Liz